Extreme Boredom Has Driven Me Into Playing Pokemon Sword
Context: Extreme boredom in quarantine has driven me into playing Pokemon Sword my cousin gave me last summer. Here are some quotes of mine as I progress.
- "I wonder what PETA has to say about the Pokemon franchise"
- "Haha die die die mfer"
- "Huh, they're right, Scorbunny's face really does look like someone just slapped on a piece of cheddar cheese"
- "You are a fucking student. Why are you out here training your pokemon?"
- "NOOOO THIS IS A FUCKING MINE IDIOT THERE COULD BE FLAMMABLE GASES WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU YOU'RE A MINER YOU OUGHTTA KNOW THAT"
- "You don't need to wear a surgery suit to convince me you're a doctor."
- "Ugh, again?"
- "Listen Yamper, you're a dog. Why do you have to learn how to bite"
- "oh fucj all my pokemon are ded"
- "hmm. perhaps i can train my pokemon in the wild until they reach lv 30 and ill be invincible"
- "wait no that's boring"
- "I should probably do some real work"
- "Power plant for the entire Galar? No listen the carbon dioxide emission from all the pokemon we have trained and all the dynamax shit has probably exceeded the amount of the world's fossil fuel emissions combined. You could save yourself a buttload of money and trouble if you just stick to nuclear plants, solar panels and wind farms. Also, your company really sounds like a scam."
- "Don't solve with work what you can solve with money"
- "Why is the prize always a multiple of 3?"
- "Oh wait nvm this one's 2560"
- "hhhhhh loot"
- "Holy shit where'd the squirrel come from"
- "Fuck you Bede"
- "At least hire someone who's better at graffiti than you if you really wanna vandalize the historical site so much"
- "Oh wait Bede is a guy? I thought he was a granny who escaped from a home for the retired"
- "WHY ARE WE COMPETING HERE DIDNT YOU JUST SAY THIS IS A FUCKING HISTORICAL SITE"
- "Wait... not a single move by my opponent's pokemon hurts my Pancham by more than 10HP" proceeds to heal all my other pokemon while opponent tirelessly blow useless gas at Pancham